Who are you?
- I’m Anne, librarian by day, living in mid-Michigan
- I’m an ardent feminist and working every day to find ways to dismantle White Supremacy
- I believe in being awesome and spreading that awesome around
What do you make?
- I strive to create lovely, carefully crafted knitting patterns
- I write patterns for Blythe, Middie Blythe, and Petite Blythe, as well as some for humans and their spaces
- Have an idea for a pattern you’d like to see? Let me know!
Where can I find your patterns?
Do you have any free patterns?
Do you do other stuff?
- I do! I have a blog that covers a bunch of my interests including gardening, Blythe, knitting, book reviews, movies, and other stuff
- I make art quilts
- I review books for Booklist
What are your soc meeds?